It’s all about trust.
Every second saved between the beginning and end of a leak reduces the damage. That’s why Nowa only uses advanced technologies that reduce the detection-reaction time to a minimum. This promise of reliability is anchored in high-quality components that meet the highest standards.
What makes Nowa unique
Thanks to its control panel which automatically triggers the electric valve to shut off the water main, Nowa is the only reliable system to be able to stop water damage at source. Your Nowa valve is always ready to shut off water safely, even after long periods when nothing happens.
- Removable actuator that’s easy to disconnect from the valve
- Durable ball valve meeting the highest quality and pressure standards
- Hardwired to the Nowa 360 control panel for fastest reaction time
- 3-year warranty
The slimmest there is
Thanks to the 360 sensor’s slim and streamlined design, no one will notice it’s there. But above all, it is even more remarkable for what it can do, starting with how it detects water with amazing accuracy. To prevent frozen water pipes, the built-in temperature sensor notifies you the moment the ambient temperature falls below 5°C (41°F).
- Gold-plated sensor points to prevent oxidation
- 10-year battery life
- Accurate detection of a minimum water level (0.015 inches)
- Temperature sensor to detect freezing
- Attachment hardware included
- 2-year warranty
Your smart functions all in one place
Your Nowa 360 control panel centralizes a home or commercial building’s smart functions. It’s the first interactive wireless system that reliably prevents water damage while also controlling security, energy, and lights.
- Keyboard with integrated LED indicators
- Dynamic contextual keys
- Voice-guided menu
- Wireless access with remote notification and control
- Internal backup battery for power outages
- Up to 4 different service partitions
- 2-year warranty
- Optional cellular network (GSM) connection
Create a protection perimeter
The perimeter cable detects water over a 6-foot distance. It’s ideal for encircling a water heater or covering the space underneath appliances. Cables can even be connected in sequence to cover an entire room.
Perimeter cables need to be connected to a triangle sensor to work.Perimeter sensor documentation
Restricted and hard-to-reach areas
Mini sensors are used to extend the detection area into the tightest spaces. Their smaller size and 1.5-m (5') cable allow them to fit anywhere with the utmost discretion.
Mini sensors need to be connected to a triangle sensor to work.
If Nowa is now the brand most often recommended by insurers when it comes to water damage protection, it's because they're confident that a detected leak won’t turn into a claim.